Friday, March 5, 2021

Digital Photos



This week our class had to make a picture of a transparent photo of us and put it on another photo so it looks like we are somewhere, we got to choose our background. My group was Aimee, Milan O and I (Nia) chose to pick a background of a sketchy toilet. We had Aimee sitting on the toilet pretending to push, Also Milan O was peaking around the corner watching and I was coming from the roof. Miss Power has done this before with Miss Hines and she also done it with her class last year and she thought it would be a good idea to do it with us this year. Most of the class made some really funny ones and I really liked doing it with my group.  We used remove background app online and unsplash for the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.