Friday, May 7, 2021

Letter to Dad in war

 12 Joyce Crescent 

Greymouth


Tuesday 18 June  1915


Dear Dad


I miss you, it's been a while since I’ve seen you dad. I’ve been thinking of you since you've left.

I wanted to say happy birthday for the past couple of years. I hope you have been enjoying your canned food at WAR. It’s my birthday today and my birthday wish is for you to come. My birthday present was to write you a letter. I love you so much and I want you to know that. I have faith in you and I hope you come back safely. The family has been missing you so much, mum has been so brave. I would never ask for anything else. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have such a good dad like you. Mum has been such a good mum to me. I wish you luck and I hope you come back.


Love from Frank.




For the first week on term 2, we as a class picked to do ANZAC work for the week. I really enjoy doing ANZAC work. I wrote a letter to my dad as if my dad was in the WAR.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.